AAA seeks Communications Manager
AAA seeks a Communications Manager (full-time, Hong Kong-based)
Art is knowledge. Asia Art Archive is a catalyst for new ideas that enrich our understanding of the world through the collection, creation, and sharing of knowledge around recent art in Asia.
We are seeking a candidate to serve as Communications Manager to develop and oversee communications strategies to maximise the organisation’s visibility. This is an exciting opportunity with a dynamic organisation at the centre of the regional contemporary art landscape.
- Develop organisational communications strategy aligned with and reflecting AAA’s mission and vision
- Work closely with programmes, collections, and digital teams to develop marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with media in Hong Kong, China, and internationally
- Run and evaluate publicity campaigns in both digital and traditional media highlighting AAA’s activities and vision
- Monitor, analyse, and report insights from online marketing platforms
- Manage communications budgets, board reports, clipping reports, etc.
- Manage the AAA Communications Team
The ideal candidate should be an outgoing, passionate, dynamic, and organised team player who is also able to work independently. The individual should possess:
- Proven skills with a minimum of five years in a relevant position in the field of arts and culture
- Relevant BA degree in the arts
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin preferred)
- The ability to solve problems creatively and diplomatically
- Experience in website content communication and digital campaign planning
- Knowledge of online brand building and social media practices
- Strong motivational and interpersonal skills
- An interest in contemporary art
- Meticulous attention to detail
To apply, please send a cover letter and full CV indicating salary expectations to
Sally Lee firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.