AAA is currently seeking a Programmes Assistant to coordinate the execution of a wide range of programmes and support the operations of the Programmes Department. As a member of a dynamic organisation central to the region’s contemporary art scene, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience and develop potential in art administration and programming, and audience development.
- Working closely with the Programmes Manager to develop a holistic programmes management system for all AAA's activities
- Working with the Public Programmes Lead and different departments of AAA to support the production and delivery of programmes, including talks, workshops, exhibitions, publications, and residencies
- Conducting liaison and administrative duties in the preparation, execution and timely delivery of the programmes
- Maintaining a strong and consistent digital presence for AAA’s programmes through its website and YouTube platforms
- Providing administrative support to the Programmes Manager and the Public Programmes Lead
- 1–2 year(s) of relevant work experience, preferably in organisations related to arts, cultural institutions
- Strong interest in working for a non-profit visual arts organisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing, dynamic, and organised team player
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is essential
- Proficiency in Chinese and English word-processors, Microsoft Office, and Photoshop
- A degree in art history, fine arts, cultural studies, or other related disciplines
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with the expected salary to Ms. Sally Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.