Asia Art Archive (AAA) is a non-profit arts organisation founded 19 years ago. It is now a leading public resource for contemporary art in Asia, and a platform for sharing knowledge and new ideas through research, residency, and educational programmes.
AAA is currently seeking an Accountant interested in the operations and administration of a non-profit arts organization. We offer a friendly working environment, 5 day week and medical benefits.
- Daily accounting tasks including processing payments, bank reconciliation, updating general ledgers
- Managing month end and year end closing
- Producing monthly management accounts and financial reports
- Preparation of annual accounts for audit
- Supporting financial reporting on projects
- Higher Diploma or degree in Accountancy.
- At least 3 years of accounting related experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Experience in using Peachtree or similar accounting software
- Strong work ethics and able to work independently
- Fluency in English and Chinese
To apply, send CV and cover letter with expected salary to Sally Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.