We are seeking a full-time Communications Coordinator (Hong Kong–based) to support the daily operations of our Communications Department. The Communications Coordinator will support the organisation’s communications strategies by managing digital marketing channels and serving as a media liaison. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Communications to coordinate, deliver, and monitor the online and offline publicity campaigns for AAA’s programmes and initiatives.
- Manage social media platforms and email marketing by producing content from AAA’s Collection and programmes
- Monitor and report the performance of online publicity campaigns with metrics and analytics from various digital platforms
- Maintain and develop AAA’s media database
- Handle local and international media enquiries, and coordinate interviews and filming
- Assist in the production of publicity collaterals
The ideal candidate should be an outgoing and creative team player able to work independently. Further requirements are:
- A degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related discipline
- One to two years of relevant work experience in a similar role in digital marketing and developing media relations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Chinese, and interpersonal skills for working with teams, vendors, and media
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of design software, website content management, and data analysis
- An interest in contemporary art
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with expected salary to Sally Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.