We are seeking an accomplished individual as Head of Communications to develop and oversee communications strategies. The successful candidate will be expected to communicate and collaborate effectively and sincerely with both internal and external parties, respecting differences and open to feedback. The individual must be creative in coming up with publicity strategies in line with AAA’s values and mission, and be able to lead and mentor team members.
This is a great opportunity for those seeking to work within the visual arts field in a warm and collegiate environment with a dynamic and forward thinking team.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lead the development, execution, and evaluation of the organisation’s communications strategy aligned with and reflecting AAA’s mission and vision
- As part of AAA’s management team, to be involved in organisational priorities and decisions, and advise on communications and marketing strategies that support the team’s goals
- Provide a system of processes, guidelines, and resources to the teams to ensure consistency in language, messages, and materials for external communications
- Work closely with the editorial and digital teams to set up key targets and strategies to drive traffic and engagement for the website
- Articulate the organisation’s vision through developing, overseeing, and evaluating targeted marketing and PR campaigns for projects, programs, and initiatives, to enhance AAA’s brand profile and grow communities
- Advocate the use of digital technology for communications and cultivate a culture of effective data analysis and reporting in the organisation for audience development
- Provide direction for the production and distribution of publicity materials including printer, audio-visual, and digital materials
- Develop and nurture relationships with media and partners
The ideal candidate should be an outgoing, passionate, dynamic, and organised team player who is also able to work well independently. The individual will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations or other relevant fields
- At least 8 years of proven experience in the field of communications, with a track record of leading and managing a team to build and drive the communications strategy in an organisation
- A keen interest in Asian contemporary art
- Ability to organise, manage, and deliver multiple projects and campaigns
- Well-versed in digital and social media marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills in forging effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English essential
To apply, please send a cover letter and full CV indicating salary expectations to Sally Lee (email@example.com).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.