Asia Art Archive (AAA) is embarking on a large-scale research and archive project "Recalling Disappearance: Hong Kong Contemporary Art" (the Project) which aims to support research, writing and discussion on Hong Kong art history through a holistic approach. The project will identify, organise, digitise and annotate archives important to Hong Kong contemporary art and the development of the Hong Kong Room to provide consolidated access to rare books, archival and audio-visual materials.
For the project we are recruiting—
- Perform condition inspections, treatment requirement analysis, and conservation of AAA collections in various physical and digital forms.
- Advise on AAA’s records management system.
- Supervise standards and practices of the digitization of archives.
- Develop documents and policies regarding archival acquisition.
- Possess a recognised degree in Conservation, Archives Management, Library Science, or a similar field.
- Have at least three years’ professional work experience in archives and records management.
- Have solid knowledge and experience in archives management.
- Have extensive knowledge in the latest development and standards of archival practices internationally.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Have an excellent command of necessary computer skills.
- Possess very good interpersonal, supervisory, and time management skills.
To apply, please send a cover letter and full CV indicating salary expectations to Sally Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.