Asia Art Archive currently seeks a full-time Research Coordinator to support the operations of the Research Department.
Provide administrative and research support to include the following :-
- Oversees day-to-day correspondence and functions for department and project staff, including coordinating meetings, departmental travel, and research collections; maintains departmental administrative records and documentation, including collections-related paperwork
- Coordinate activities of Research Dept. with other departments (Collections, Programmes, Learning & Participation, Development, Communications, and the Executive Director’s office), for tasks such as overseeing departmental web presence, and also special projects such as Art Basel HK
- Provide administrative support for research projects and programs (including research collections, grants and funding opportunities, residencies, symposia and workshops, exhibitions, and publications), and, when appropriate, communicate with outside collaborators, including artists, scholars, and curators
- Assist with supervising of interns
The ideal candidate should be an outgoing, passionate, dynamic, and organised team-player who is also able to work well individually. He/She will possess:
- A degree in the arts or related discipline
- 1-3 years of work experience in the field of contemporary art - research experience an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects at a time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Chinese and English word-processing, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
To apply, please send a cover letter and full CV indicating salary expectations to Sally Lee (email@example.com).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.