We are seeking a full-time Communications Assistant (Hong Kong–based) to support the daily operations of its Communications Department.
The Communications Assistant will enrich and support the organisation’s communications strategies by working closely with AAA’s Head of Communications, Marketing Consultant, and Managing Editor. The successful candidate will oversee digital and print channels; serve as a media liaison; and create, coordinate, deliver, and monitor the online and offline publicity campaigns for AAA’s programmes and initiatives.
- Manage social media platforms and electronic messaging by selecting and delivering content from and about AAA’s Collections and programmes to the community
- Monitor and report the performance of online publicity campaigns with metrics and analytics from various digital platforms
- Act as a sounding board for, and source of, inventive communications strategies
- Maintain and develop AAA’s media database
- Handle local and international media enquiries, and coordinate interviews and filming
- Assist in the production of publicity collaterals
The ideal candidate should be a creative storyteller, willing to experiment, and comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively.
Further requirements are:
- A degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Illustration, Media Studies, Digital Media, Graphic Design, Communications, Public Relations, or related discipline
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Chinese, and visual language skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for working with teams, vendors, and media
- One-to-two years of relevant work experience in similar role, and/or a proven record in handling social media and digital communications platforms
- Good time management and organisational skills, and ability to hit deadlines
- Basic knowledge of design software, website content management, and data analysis
- An interest in contemporary art
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with expected salary to Sally Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.