This compilation has been put together to linearly construct 'sonic spaces' we inhabit, and the moods these sounds subject us to. The omnipresent nature of sound involves us in a continuous engagement with the objective world; 'in music' we connect to the subjective self and the sonic universe that surrounds us. It is via these two perceptions that these tracks have been woven together; using field recordings and musical composition, where one suggests and leads the other.
1. 4th world orchestra - cosmicomics
2. sonic objects - hydrosonic (4th world orchestra Rmx)
3. diF - 49 percent
4. da-saz - RL137
5. back to frank - freeze
6. diF - blue hour
7. soundSkill - peshkar
8. edGeCut - last train to sarai
9. heteregeneouz + electrophonicAnalog - shift dub (diF rmx)
10. monoton - minibeat (edGeCut rmx)
11. audio pervert - audio date
12. dj spooky + quasim virjee - maya saguna
Note: Original packaging is available separately, please ask library staff for assistance.
This item is covered by one or more copyrights. It is available for research only or use within Hong Kong’s fair dealing rules. Please do not copy, re-use or reproduce this item without the permission of the copyright holder.