Asia Art Archive (AAA) is hosting a sharing session for senior secondary school students on arts-related programmes offered by local universities and tertiary institutes. The session will briefly introduce and compare available courses at each school, with the aim of deepening students’ understanding of arts-related studies, such as studio practices, art history, cultural studies, and cultural management. It also provides opportunities for young participants to reflect upon their interest in the arts and to rethink the social role of contemporary art. Small group discussions will be held for students to ask more specific questions.
The sharing session is led by AAA university volunteers from the following institutes:
- Hong Kong Art School (Fine Art)
- Hong Kong Baptist University (Visual Arts)
- Hong Kong Design Institute (Visual Communication)
- Lingnan University (Cultural Studies)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Fine Arts)
- The City University of Hong Kong (Creative Media, Culture and Heritage Management)
- The Education University of Hong Kong (Visual Arts Education)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Visual Communication)
- SCAD Hong Kong (Graphic Design)
- The University of Hong Kong (Fine Arts)
The programme is free of charge. Schools are welcome to register on behalf of their students.
Deadline for Registration: Monday, 24 September 2018
Enquiries: Please contact us at email@example.com or +852 2844 1126.