Asia Art Archive (AAA) is hosting a sharing session for senior secondary school students on arts-related programmes offered by local universities and tertiary institutes. The session will briefly introduce and compare available courses at each school, with the aim of deepening students’ understanding of arts-related studies such as studio practices, art history, cultural studies, and cultural management. It also provides opportunities for young participants to reflect upon their interest in the arts and to rethink the social role of contemporary art. Small group discussions will be held for students to ask more specific questions.
The sharing session is led by AAA university volunteers from the following institutes:
- Hong Kong Art School (Fine Art)
- Hong Kong Baptist University (Visual Arts)
- Lingnan University (Cultural Studies)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Fine Arts)
- The City University of Hong Kong (Culture and Heritage Management)
- The Education University of Hong Kong (Visual Arts Education)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Visual Communication)
- SCAD Hong Kong (Graphic and User Experience Design)
- The University of Hong Kong (Fine Arts)
The programme is free of charge. Light lunch will be provided.
Deadline for Registration: Monday, 23 September 2019
For enquiries, please contact Samantha Kwok at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2844 1112 (Ext. 126).
The AAA Learning and Participation Programme is supported by the S. H. Ho Foundation Limited, and the C. K. & Kay Ho Foundation.