1. The Body and/in Representation
BREAK: Hoc est Coprpus Meum redux
2. 'Beneath this Mask Another Mask' (Analogue and Digital Photography)
BREAK: 'No Movies' ... (No) Bodies, (No) Cities
3. Post(Urban) Self Image (The City)
BREAK: 'Your greatest creation is the life you lead'
4. Cinematic Self Imaging and the Televisual Body (Cinema, Video, Digital Video)
BREAK: 'Happiness is over-rated'
5. The Body is not Obsolete (Robotics)
BREAK: 'Desire and Action, Digital Era'
6. The Televisual Architecture of the Dream Body (Video and Digital Video Installation)
Epilogue: Bob Flanagan's Corpse and the Limits of Representation