Asia Art Archive (AAA) is hosting a sharing session for senior secondary school students on arts-related programmes offered by local universities and tertiary institutes. The session will briefly introduce and compare available courses at each school, with the aim of deepening students’ understanding of arts-related studies, such as studio practices, art history, cultural studies, and cultural management. It also provides opportunities for young participants to reflect upon their interest in the arts and to rethink the social role of contemporary art. Small group discussions will be held for students to ask more specific questions.
The sharing session is led by AAA university volunteers from the following institutes:
- Hong Kong Baptist University (Visual Arts)
- Hong Kong Design Institute (Visual Communication Design)
- Lingnan University (Visual Studies)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Cultural Management, Fine Arts)
- The City University of Hong Kong (Creative Media)
- The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts (Film)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Visual Communications Design, Advertising Design)
- The University of Hong Kong (Fine Arts, Global Creative Industries)
The programme is free of charge. Schools are welcome to register for their students in groups.
Venue: A Space, Asia Art Archive, 10/F Hollywood Centre, 233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan
Deadline for Registration: Mon, 18 Sep 2017
For enquiries, please contact us via email@example.com or +852 2844 1112 (ext. 126).
Learning & Participation Programme Sponsor: